Admin Batam-City.com dengan penuh niat baik telah mengorbankan waktunya untuk mengumpulkan informasi mengenai lowongan kerja ini, tidak ada maksud lain dan tidak ada pungutan tertentu dibebankan kepada anda. Semangat berjuang dan semoga sukses ya
Bintan Lagoon Resort is a large property, with 470-rooms and suites, 2 championship 18-hole golf courses, a world-class convention center, an integrated direct ferry service to Singapore and 50 land and sea activities.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive for Bintan Lagoon Resort (http://www.bintanlagoon.com).
The Social Media Executive will manage and expand all of BLR’s social media platforms. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining BLR’s social persona and engage/retain new and existing customers. The candidate will play a critical role in harnessing the power of social media & email marketing to meet our marketing objectives of driving website traffic, create buzz about activities at the resort and boost brand communication.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
1. Day to day maintenance of all social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
2. Monitor online conversations & trends. Plan offline & online ways to encourage guests to share their photos and experiences on the various social media platforms
3. Handle guest comments, messages, enquiries & ratings on social media platforms
1. Creating, scheduling, testing and executing weekly email campaigns
2. Work with Digital Marketing Supervisor to access the CRM systems for email segmentation, cleansing, preparing & maintaining email database lists for email campaigns.
1. Create 1 blog article per week based on content calendar, keeping in mind SEO keywords as provided by Digital Marketing Supervisor
1. Liaise with Marketing Manager & Digital Marketing Supervisor to get approval for content calendar. Make sure content is engaging, follows brand guidelines & aligns with overall marketing strategy.
2. Work closely with graphic designer, in-house marketing & operations team. Keep eyes & ears open for news, promotions & events happening around the resort.
3. Reporting & analytics to understand why certain content performs better than the rest and plan actionable activities to improve performance.
• Diploma or Bachelors of Arts in Marketing/PR/Communications/Advertising or its equivalent.
• Ideal experience of 1-2 years with supporting portfolio in maintaining social media, email campaigns and community engagement.
• Native Bahsa speaker with advanced English skills – both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be able to multi-task
• Enthusiastic about building a community and aware of social media market trends.
• Excellent at making things happen, be very organized & efficient.
• Outstanding communicator (online & offline) with a passion for engaging with people. Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude
• Experience in writing articles and maintaining his/her own blog is added advantage
• High degree of personal loyalty & integrity