Admin Batam-City.com dengan penuh niat baik telah mengorbankan waktunya untuk mengumpulkan informasi mengenai lowongan kerja ini, tidak ada maksud lain dan tidak ada pungutan tertentu dibebankan kepada anda. Semangat berjuangdan semoga sukses yah… 🙂
Quality Engineer – Eaton Industrial Pte. Ltd. – Aerospace
Responsible in identifying improvement area in the Quality Assurance & Control system. Drive down quality escape and build a sustainable control system to meet the company & Department objectives. Implement customer specific requirements, maintain quality system.
- Improve and control key / critical processes to ensure compliance to product and customer requirements.
- Improve and manage production cell quality system to reduce potential quality exposure & risk.
- Investigate quality issues and work with Engineering / Production to provide effective corrective/preventive action to eliminate recurrence.
- Reduce internal rework (together with Production & Engineering) to minimize impact to CONC, OTD and manufacturing cost.
- Support Engineering team and develop quality plan for new product introduction to ensure effective quality control in product development phase.
- Develop quality control plan, procedure, work instruction and inspection standards for new process/capability introduction to reduce cost of quality.
- Prepare process qualification procedures, FAI in-line with customer’s requirement
- Conduct regular process FMEA, in-process audit, supplier audit to validate process and quality system compliance.
- Track and follow-up all corrective/preventive actions from internal, external and customer audits.
- Implement and maintain all quality programs required by customer and accreditation bodies.
- Conduct Quality training program such as QC tools, analysis tools, quality procedures, standards, quality policy, Six Sigma, Poka Yoke etc.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by the Senior QE or QA manager.
Specialized Skills/Knowledge :
- Knowledge in SPC, FMEA, Six Sigma tools
- Knowledge in QMS such as ISO 9001:2000 / AS 9100 / ISO14000, Nadcap requirement
- Familiar with the use precision measurement instruments.
- Able to interpret technical drawings / schematics and demonstrate a basic understanding of metrology.
- Knowledge of processes such as heat treatment, welding, metal forming, passivation.
Basic Qualifications :
- Degree in Mechanical / Material / Aeronautical Engineering
- At least 3 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office application software.
- Sound command of written & spoken English
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and be a self-motivated individual.
- Display Initiative and willingness to learn new disciplines and accept responsibility.
Only qualified applicants will be notified, email size shall be not larger than 300 kb.
Please email detailed resume stating your current and salary expectation enclosed with a recent photograph to:
Human Resources Manager, EATON Fluid Sciences Batam
Lot 512-513 JL Delima Kawasan Industri Batamindo Muka Kuning, Batam 29433
Or you can also send it to: Lamar Disini